Folly Beach is a favorite source of inspiration for me. It is a barrier island and known as "The Edge of America," which inspired the name "On the Edge Studio." I enjoy working with 3 different themes- Traditional, Nature, and Mixed Media. This blog is a way to show my quilts and share some of their stories with family and friends.











Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Paper Cloth Labels/Tags

The past week I have been preparing for some exhibits and needed labels/price tags for each piece.

Gen had made some beautiful ones for the PTA to use in an exhibit a few years ago. I just loved them.  So I thought I would make some for myself.

I started with some small pieces of the paper cloth I made last year.

I cut them to fit white tags I bought and sewed them on. Now I have several dozen.  I just love them.


2 comments:

Comments? Love to hear them from you.