Folly Beach is a favorite source of inspiration for me. It is a barrier island and known as "The Edge of America," which inspired the name "On the Edge Studio." I enjoy working with 3 different themes- Traditional, Nature, and Mixed Media. This blog is a way to show my quilts and share some of their stories with family and friends.











Sunday, April 20, 2014

More Paper Cloth with Melanie

Melanie was home for Easter and she wanted to make some paper cloth. She liked the Easter cards I had sent out this year from it.
 So we emptied my big bag of stuff and got to it. Oh, it looks like it may have been happy hour.
 This is my 1st one before I added the tissue paper. I was looking for a fall theme, thinking ahead to Thanksgiving cards.
 My 2nd one is a Christmas theme.
 Melanie made this one. It is made with fun spring colors.
 So, she started cutting the paper and added a little rick rack from my bag of bits and pieces.
She made 16 cards from that sheet of paper cloth. They really look nice.

1 comment:

  1. How very productive you gals were....beverages can help to free the decision process up a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Love to hear them from you.