Folly Beach is a favorite source of inspiration for me. It is a barrier island and known as "The Edge of America," which inspired the name "On the Edge Studio." I enjoy working with 3 different themes- Traditional, Nature, and Mixed Media. This blog is a way to show my quilts and share some of their stories with family and friends.











Monday, September 23, 2013

Clouds from the Sky

I often like to have the window seat when we fly. If we are below the clouds, there is a lot to see out the window. But I am also intrigued by the clouds when we are flying above them.  In a recent flight I took a lot of pictures of the clouds.  I am sure they will inspire me for a future quilt.

The sun has an interesting aura around it in the above 2 photos.


The puffy clouds look similar to how they look from the ground.



I like the hint of pink showing through on the above 2 photos.

Not bad quality through the plastic window, though there are some odd marks showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Love to hear them from you.