Folly Beach is a favorite source of inspiration for me. It is a barrier island and known as "The Edge of America," which inspired the name "On the Edge Studio." I enjoy working with 3 different themes- Traditional, Nature, and Mixed Media. This blog is a way to show my quilts and share some of their stories with family and friends.











Thursday, July 10, 2014

Art Mob Exhibit

A few weeks ago I was juried into a new exhibit space in Hendersonville, N.C. which is a mountain community just south of Asheville.  It is called Art Mob and it features artists from the region.  I made the price tags from some paper cloth (shown in an earlier post) for this exhibit.
 Most of my marbled series are hung in this space.
Also some of my smaller pieces from the nature series are featured.  It is not a large area but it had plenty of space for the 18 pieces.
I am excited about this new venture and was so happy to see Art Mob featured in the newspapers in Hendersonville and in Greenville a week after I opened here.  Click www.artmobstudios.com/ to see their website.  Be sure to stop by if you are in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Your work looks great and the space is perfect...Congratulations on this new adventure....Wishing you lots of sales and success

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Love to hear them from you.